Ready to learn more about the newest Maroons? Another freshman is on deck.
6-2. 180. Short Hills, New Jersey.
Assemble a starting lineup of any current NBA players, and explain your choices.
- Jeremy Lin (being half-Chinese, he’s my inspiration)
- D’Angelo Russell (can dish it out and he’s a shifty lefty)
- Vince Carter (I loved watching him play on the Nets…hands down the best dunker of all-time)
- Reggie Evans (does the dirty work, gets boards and then there’s this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhctXsPPqM)
- Richard Jefferson (savvy vet, used to play for the Nets and although he’s 35, he climbs the invisible ladder every now and then)
We would run the Millburn High School Princeton offense and tear up the NBA.
What is your favorite thing to eat, and from where?
Margherita Pizza from Arturos in Maplewood, NJ.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Home (Millburn, NJ). I’d love to travel to Peru at some point though…I’ve always wanted to see Machu Picchu.
You can only listen to one musical artist for the next month. Who would you choose, and what body of work?
J. Cole – 2014 Forest Hills Drive.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat? Why?
Snapchat. Definitely the funniest form of social media and you can choose who you communicate with.
What show can you watch over and over again and why?
Entourage. Best feel-good show out there. Makes you want to live Vinnie’s life.
Where is your favorite place to hang out in Hyde Park and why?
Best fried-chicken in Chicago.
Who doesn’t love candy, right? We’re right there with you, Reggie.